Three versions of the Transport for London (TfL) London Underground tube map produced this year prompted me to post about different tube maps.
The three included maps showing
- The real route of train lines (pdf from TfL)
- The average local rent and the interactive datasource from Find Property
- The station names in German
But actually this kind of post has been done before so instead here are some links (new windows):
- Geoff Marshall’s collection of maps (he was hounded by TfL’s lawyers )
- The Londonist guide to alternative tubemaps
You can also buy lots of maps from TfL, showing such things as The Rugby World Cup, the Paralympics, films and music.